Moked Precision Aerospace Components specializes in the complex machining and manufacturing of high-precision mechanical parts, components and subassemblies for the international aerospace industry
Moked Precision Airospace Components has 60 years of experience in the field of precision machining. Established in 1958 by Dov Goffer and Avraham Eylon, Moked played a pioneering role in Israel’s manufacturing industry, having made a significant contribution to the growth of Israel’s industrial sector.
Over the decades, Moked has constantly expanded, updated and upgraded its manufacturing activities, capabilities and facilities to maintain its position as one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-precision mechanical parts.
The Company employs 60 people at its headquarters and manufacturing facility in Israel’s Western Galilee.
- AS9100C, ISO 9001 certified
- Lean production practices
- IOT based Manufacturing execution (MES) system
- Supply chain management (SCM) system
- Quality management system (QMS) software
- Process validation protocols
- Strategic business planning and practices
- Clean production area, with dedicated testing laboratory - designed for efficiency